If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include name, address, telephone number, email address, skype name, date of birth, gender, credit card details, your preference or opinions, details of products and services wer have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about and any other personal information that you provide to us or requested on this website or otherwise by us from you.
Your use of our website: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our website, including through the use of internet cookies, your communication with our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your internet service provider.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- To contact and communicate with you;
- For internal record keeping;
- To enhance and improve your experience as a user of the website;
- To email or post to you newsletters, correspondence and other promotional materials;
- To contact you and respond to enquiries;
- To provide information to you concerning your health and wellness;
- For market research, business development and marketing including direct marketing;
- To comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have;
- To run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- To display results of competitions.
3. Disclosure of personal information
You agree to not hold us liable for the action of any third party even if we would normally be held vicariously liable for their actions and that you must take legal action against them directly for any torte or other actionable wrong suffered by you.
You agree that we may also share your personal information with third parties, be it individuals or entities, state or national authorities, if:
- We are required to do so by law, such as in response to a court order or subpoena;
- We believe that you or a third party is at risk of bodily harm;
- It is necessary in our opinion to do so to protect the rights, property or safety of the business, its employees, other users of the website or the general public; or
- If it is necessary to fulfil your product or service orders, for instance by sharing information with a credit card processing provider.
You release the business from any liability or damage that may arise due to release or disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the above.
We may transfer some of your personal information to providers outside of Australia. We will make reasonable attempts to ensure that providers in jurisdictions other than Australia have similar policies and privacy regimes in place.
3.1 How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information.
Sensitive information is a subset of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. Sensitive information means information relating to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, sexual orientation or practices, health information and biometric information.
4. Choice and consent of Personal information
5. Information from third parties
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
7. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of such information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like access to your personal information held by us, please submit a request specifying the documents and/or information required to email@example.com.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
8. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email, explaining the details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing within 2 weeks.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be taken off our mailing lists or you can unsubscribe by using the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided on all emails.
10. Storage and security
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure and accessed only by authorised personnel.
11. Online blog
The website contains an online blog where users can submit comments and ideas. Any personal information that you submit on the blog will be accessible and can be read, collected and used indefinitely by all other users of the website and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We take no responsibility for any personal information that you choose to submit through the blog.
12. Cookies and web beacons
We may use web beacons on our Site from time to time. Web beacons (also known as Clear GIFs) are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitor's behaviour and collect data about the visitor's viewing of a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing the page.
13. Links to other websites
For any questions or feedback, please contact us at:
Last update: 22 May 2018