Hi, I'm Jacqui!
A lover of all things summer, a seriously bad dancer, an unbelievably messy cook and super passionate about helping women like you solve your hormone issues.
So where did it all begin?
I was really quite young when my fascination with hormones began. I think it was a year or so after puberty when I started to question how the menstrual cycle works and why is it so different in each woman. Let’s face it sex ed’ at high school taught us nothing about what we, as women, really need to know about our bodies. It was not long after I finished school that I had the opportunity to work with a naturopath specialising in fertility and I started to get answers to my questions. I was blown away by how much we don’t know about our bodies and how simple it is to learn. So, I made it my mission to share this knowledge with women. To teach them what they should have learnt when they were younger and to help provide answers to their hormonal problems.
With an Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy, a Bachelor of Health Science (Complementary Medicine) and a Master of Reproductive Medicine you can see that learning about hormones and helping women like you totally lights me up.
I worked in Perth’s leading natural medicine clinic for over 5 years as a consulting naturopath before moving to Karratha. I am a lecturer at a college in Perth and have lectured in both herbal and nutritional medicine. I have also been very fortunate to work with and learn from some of Australia’s and Western Australia’s leading women’s health and natural fertility experts and it is this knowledge and experience I hope to share with you.
I merge both the naturopathic and medical worlds together to give you the most comprehensive treatment for your health. I utilise medical diagnostics with naturopathic treatment philosophies to give you a natural yet effective way to hormonal health. My treatment plans are simple, practical and incorporate herbal medicine, nutritional medicine, diet and lifestyle tailored to you and your needs.
Everything you’ll find on this site is aimed at giving you practical tools and insights to balance your hormones and live life on your terms. I’m always up for a ‘girlie’ chat so if you still have any questions then drop me an email and say hi, I’d love to hear from you.
Want to get to know me a little bit more?
- I have recently moved to Karratha, Western Australia; giving up the FIFO widow lifestyle so my man could be home every night – and I’m loving it!
- I’m definitely without a doubt a summer girl. Winter makes me miserable, another reason why I love Karratha.
- My favourite thing on a Friday night is to soak in the bath, but I dream about it more than I actually do it.
- I have scoliosis (curve of the spine) and had an operation just before I turned 18 to try and straighten it. The op was successful and now I rock a heap of metal in my back (2 massive rods, 6 screws and 2 hooks, to be precise) Yep my x-rays look pretty impressive and a little shout out to any scoliosis girls out there!
- I cannot live without chocolate!
- I love nature and adventures, especially if they go hand in hand
- Big belly laughs and dinner with friends are seriously my favourite
- And in my spare time, well you guessed it, you’ll find me reading up on all things hormones, health and wellness.